Sunflower Shoes


 August 27, 2018
"Sunflower Shoes"
For this creative arts project, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and do something that was not my typical craft. My friend was talking about doing this to her shoes and I thought it was a great idea. I chose to do sunflowers because I thought it would like really cute. I traced the flowers onto the shoes and then painted them in. I used multi surface acrylic paint and an oil based paint pen. At first I used a sharpie but that wasn't working too well so I switched to paint. Starting with one medium and then switching to another just                                                     shows that you might plan to use one thing to complete a task, but it                                                            might not be working and that is okay. You just find something                                                             else to use. I loved doing this project because I can use these and                                                           wear them in the future!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watercolor Mug

Melted Crayons